Friday, February 25, 2011

Journal

If I could invite three people to have dinner with I would have to invite, Frenando Torres because soccer has always been a big part of my life and it would be really cool to hear first hand what it is like to play against the best players in the world. It also wouldnt hurt that he is quite good looking. I would also like to have dinner with ADELE. Her music is amazing and easy to relate with. She is also very proud of who she is. She doesnt let people tell her she isnt good enough or doesnt fit the mold of typical celebrity and I really respect her for that. The final person that I would invite to dinner would have to be my great grandma. I would invite her because I have heard so many amazing stories from my mom that I would want to hear more from her and really get to know her more than I had the opportunity to.

No comments:

Post a Comment