Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Friend Journal

I consider myself very lucky to have the friends that I do. My bestfriends are always there when I need them they dont judge who I am and really just accept me as I am. The three of us have been friends ever since I moved into the neighborhood at the age of two. We didnt always get along as we were growing up but as the years passed we realized how lucky we are to have eachother and now we are the best of friends. I know that whenever I am with them I will always have fun and everytime we hang out it is different from the time before. It would be surprising not to hear us laugh when we are together and it is hard not to have fun when you are with them. We have been to eachothers birthday parties since I can remember and I know it just wouldnt be the same without having them there with me. It is hard to think that we are not going to see eachother everyday next year but I am excited to see how all of us do out in the "real world". I know that we will stay in touch and keep eachother up to date on any new and exciting things that come our way. I really dont know what I would do without them and I will never take their friendships for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment