Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Journal

Today I woke up and statred getting reaady for work. I roll over and see my husband then go check on our new born baby boy. As I start to get ready I think of all the things I will be doing and how I can help someone today. I remind myself that it is necessary to make sure that I let all of my patients know that I am here to help not hurt them and I want to let them know that everything will be ok. I think of the time when I was injured and I remeber how much they helped me and I want to do the same for them. It is hard to continue to have a positive attitude with my field of work because telling people that they will need to have surgery and will be out of a sport for an extened period of time doesnt get any easier but then I think to myself how hard I have worked to get here and how much I can actually help them. I wake up every morning and think of how blessed I am to live the life I do and I really couldn't ask for anything else. Before I leave I say goodbye to my husband and remind him how much I love him and say goodbye to our beautiful little baby and head off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment