Friday, February 4, 2011

Journal Thank you

Mom and Dad,

I dont really think that any words could really express how much I appreciate everything that you have done for me. I know that it has not always been the easiest to deal with Katy and I but I cant thank you enough for always being there no matter how hard it might have been. I know that I can always count on you to lighten my mood by either your awesome dance moves or you new and improved lyrics to a classic song. I feel that the most important thing to thank you for is that you accept me for me. No matter what you always find something to be proud of and you do not hesitate when letting me know. I would never worry about you guys being there to support me and being the loudest parents on the sidelines. I truly appreciate all our your support with everything that I have done. You have never told me I can't do anything and now I think I am starting to believe that more and more. You have lead me in the right direction through this chapter of my life and all I can really do is thank you for that and take what you have taught me and use that when I go out into the real world. I really wish that there was a better way to express how much I appreciate everything that you have done for me but for now the only thing that I can say is thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment