Thursday, February 17, 2011

Journal

New York City. A place that I have been longing to go and I finally have had the chance to experience it. I was not quite sure what to expect other than tall buildings and a lot of people but what I saw was more than I could have imagined. Crossing the bridge everyday into the city you were surrounded by giant buildings. The skyline was amazing. Although one may feel overwhelmed by the miles of buildings I could not get enough of it. Every part of the city was a little different from the other parts of the city and you never really knew quite what to expect. I dont think that I will ever forget the first time I saw time square. The lights lit up the sky like fireworks and there was something new and exciting to look at in every direction. The atmosphere was something that I havent really experienced before. Before I thought that the twin cities were fairly big, now they look like little toy replicas of the real deal. I love being in the city and seeing everything that is going on and taking this trip to New York just reaffirmed my love for the fast pace and crazy city life.

No comments:

Post a Comment