Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Journal

It is hard to believe how fast these four years have gone by. I remember the first day of freshman year and how nervous I was to be starting high school. Now I will be going through that again when I go off to college. I am very excited to be going off to school but it doesnt seem real that I wont be living with my parents anymore. At the beginning of this year I couldnt wait to get out of highschool and away from everyone in it but as the time gets closer and closer to when I will actually be done I think about how much fun I have had and how much I will miss. I am really looking forward to this new chapter in my life but I am nervous to see what is going to happen. I am excited to meet new people do new things and start actually living in the real world but I know I will miss my parents like crazy. It is nice coming home and seeing them everyday after school, them always there to talk to whenever I need them and getting advice from them whenever I cant do it on my own. I know that they are only going to be a phone call and a few hours away but it will take some time getting used to not living with them. I am feeling a little more comfortable going off to school knowing that I will have some of my bestfriends with me as well as my sister. Hopefully she can show me the ropes and be there for me when my parents cant. Going off to college is scary and exciting at the same time. It is obviously something that I have never experienced before but I cant wait to see what my future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment