Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Journal embarrassing moment

I feel like this is the most frequently asked question and this is the one question that I never really know how to answer. It is not that I dont ever get embarrassed but I can't think of a time that really stands out. I guess if I had to chose a time where I did feel a little more embarrassed than usual it would have to be when I tripped up the stairs Freshman year. It was at the end of the day and of course I was walking up the most crowed stairwell. I wasnt really paying attention to what I was doing and as I was taking a step I totally tripped and fell. I was so suprised that I had just fallen in front of everyone on the stairs that I didnt really know what to do. I laid there for a good ten seconds and just sat there laughing. I was so embarrassed that everyone had seen me fall up the stairs and it didnt really help that my friends just sat there and laughed at me. After feeling just embarrassed enough and was asked by my friends to get up, I stood up and put back on my shoe that had come half way off my foot and continued to walk up the stairs. A little more carefully this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment