Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Journal

I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm. As I open my eyes the bright sun is blinding and I cant see anything that is around me. I cant quite remember how I got here and I cant remember what has just happened. I hear the voices of my friends call my name but they sound muffeled and far off in the distance. I try and get up but the pain is paralyzing. Thousand of thoughts are running through my mind and I cant concentrate on trying to figure out what has happened. The longer I lay here the more nervous I feel and the faster my heart beats. I feel as though my heart is going to pop right out of my chest. My friends are finally at my side but I cant understand a word any of them are saying. I cant tell who is saying what and having them all talk at once isnt helping at all. I try and ask them what has happened but when I open my mouth nothing comes out. I feel more helpless thanI ever have. I feel that there is nothing that I can do and I will be stuck lying here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment