Monday, February 7, 2011

Journal

And I was frozen in place. I felt that there was nothing I could do to get out of this unpredicitable situation. I thought of running but then realized that there is no way that I could out run this animal. I thought of hiding but there was no where to go. In that moment I felt that there really was nothing that I could do. I stood there like a statue plams sweaty and heart racing. I felt that at any moment I would no longer be stading here I would be under the grips of this scary lion. He paces back and fourth back and fourth and takes in all that is around him. He looks like he is trying to decide what his first move will be. I stand there waiting for him to make a move and all I can do is pray that his first move is not towards me. As the lion turns and sets his eyes on me I feel more scared then I ever have. He slowly come towards me and the only thing that I can think of doing is close my eyes and wait until it is over. As I close my eyes I hear him right next to me and as he takes a swing at me my eyes pop open and I realize that it was all just a bad dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment