Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Science Fiction Story

Setting- New York city. Once a city of every type of person, place and thing is now a place where everything looks exactly the same. 100 years from now.

Plot- First I will be waking up from being frozed for 100 years. I will go out in the world now to see that it is completely different from what I had know before. It takes me awhile to understand what has happened because no one really wants to talk about it or they dont know any different. I try and tell everyone that I meet that life does not have to be this way and believe it or not it wasnt always like this and if they want a change they can make it happen.

Conflict- Internal conflict with myself trying to figure out what is going on and how I am going to live in an envoirnment like this. External conflict with me and society.

Character- I will be the main character and I will meet people along the way someone from this time that doesnt know any different and someone that is old and knows what the world was like before.

No comments:

Post a Comment