Thursday, March 17, 2011

Journal

I once dreamed that I bought my prom dress and after I got it altered it was ruined. When I went back to the tailor I was expecting to see the same beautiful dress that I have bought just a few short weeks ago, but once I opened up the bag it looked completely different. I needed to get the dress shortened but they tailor went a little crazy and cut off way to much fabric. She also decided that she should change what the whole bottom of the dress would look like. She added small bits of tool making it look like a pagent dress that looked extremely uncomfortable. I tried on the dress anyway to see if it would look different on my body than on the hanger and it did but i hated it just as much. I treid to explain to the tailor that this was not what I asked for and I was not going to pay for this but she didnt want to hear it. It actually seemed like no one wanted to listen to me and didnt care that I came in with a compeletly different dress than the one that was now on my body. my mom and brought me shoes to try on with the dress but it didnt make it look any better. I was so upset that this was happening and I knew that no matter how much I hated it my mom wasnt going to get me a new dress. I was so excited to go to prom for the first time but it was not turning out to be as fun as it seemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment