Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Journal

If I could change the world starting with government I would change the people that are in the office. I feel that most of the political figures are more intrested in boosting their social status then really helping out the people of their country. I feel that more times than not politicians are too caught up in making shady deals and spending money that we dont have to really care about the poeple. If I could change the world I would make sure that everyone was created equal. Although we are getting more accepting as the years have passed, I feel that there are a lot of people who are too closed minded. They dont accecpt people that they see are different from themselves and are too quick to judge. I feel that sometimes people spend too much time judging those that are not like them and not enough time really living and enjoying their life. In my perfect world I would love to see everyone being kind and caring to everyone else. I cant stand when people are outwordly rude to others and do not respect their ideas and opinions. I think that people also need to spend less time trying to convince people to believe what they believe and just live their life they want to. It is not fair to tell people that they must believe one thing or another because no one is ever right 100% of the time. I think the world would be an all around better place if everyone stopped caring so much about what others are doing and try and make themselves the best person that they can be.

be the change you want to see in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment