Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Journal

The clock winked as if it was saying hello. I was sitting in class and was desperate to do anything other than listen to what the teacher was babbling on and on about. I knew that my mind was more than likely playing tricks on me and just giving something to think about in my time of desperation, but now I could not take my eyes off the clock. I figured that if I continued to look at the clock and not pretend that I was paying attenetion people would start to notice but I couldnt turn my eyes away from it. The teacher soon noticed that I was no longer concentrating on what was being said and questioned me on what she had just been talking about. Without even thinking I blurted out that the clock had winked at me and the class soon broke out into hysterical laughter. I could feel my face was truning redder by the second and couldnt believe I had let my imagination become such a distraction. I always knew that looking at the clock as an escape from calss never really turned out well but now I had proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment