Monday, March 14, 2011

Journal My Journey on a Pirate Ship

As I opened my eyes I felt a cool breeze and mist coming off the water and I wasnt quite sure where I was. It took me awhile to wake up and realize that I was aboard a pirate ship. I looked around dazed, confused and no quite sure how I had gotten here. I wandered around the boat and noticed that I had not been taken hostage aboard and ship of dirty mean pirates but I was on a ship where my friends family and I were all pirates. I didnt really understand what was going on and as I asked my mom what we were doing out here, she looked at me as if I were crazy. She told me that we had been out here for about a month and we were getting close to reaching our destination. As I sat back and watched everyone work it seemed like they had been doing this forever and as I had just found out they had been doing this for quite sometime. However I was still confused as to how I could not remember getting out here and I did not remember that all my friends and family were pirates. It seemed like I had been sleeping the whole time that we had been traveling and that I was waking up from a coma. I didnt remember boarding the ship and setting sail in the open water. As I walked around it was like no one really noticed that I was there. They were all to busy doing their jobs and enjoying the company of one another.If only I could remember how I had gotten here.

No comments:

Post a Comment