Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Journal

I feel like everytime get home form a trip I say it was the best trip that I have ever been on, but this time I can truly say that it was the best trip I have ever had. My parents wanted to make sure that my senior spring break was one to rememeber and I dont think that I will ever forget this one. Last week I went to Mexico with my parents 5 of my best friends and 2 other parents. We stayed in Puerto Vallarta and spent the days on the the beach, by the pool or going on adventures that we had never experienced before. The one experience that I dont think I will forget is the zip line. We went up into the mountains and rode a series of 14 lines bringing us all the way to the top and back down again. Not only was it amazing to be flying over the river hundreds of feet in the air, the people working there made the experience unlike any other. I could tell that they loved what they were doing and just knowing that made everything so much more enjoyable. I dont think that I will forget the people that we met on the trip either. We stayed at a smaller resort giving us the chance to get to know other guests as well as the staff on a more personal level. I dont think I could count the number of people who said they were going to miss us when we were gone and how much they appreciated the fun and excitement we brought to the resort. I had never been to Mexico before last week and I cant wait to go back. the whole trip was more than I expected it to be and it is hard to put into words how much fun I had and how much I will miss everything that we did. The week couldnt have been more perfect. I was in a warm beautifull place with the people I love the most and doing things that I have never done before. While one may just see this trip as just another sprig break trip, I think of it as much more and I will never forget the good times I had in Mexcio.

No comments:

Post a Comment