Friday, March 4, 2011

Journal

It is hard to say what I would want to do if I only had one more day to live but I guess I would have to say that no matter what I was doing I would have to bring along my friends and my family. I would surround myself with the people I love and do things that I have never done before. I would love to go back to New York and go shopping. If I have the money to spend why not spend it on something that I love. I would also really want to perform on a big stage infront of thousnads of people. If I only had one more day to live why not spend it doing the things I love and be with all of thoes that I love. I would also love to do something that would inspire others. I hope some day that I will inspire someone like many have inspired me and if I only have one day to do it I would. If I had the time I would also want to go some place warm and just enjoy the beach and the sun. I would also really like to do something like sky dive or cliff diving. I wouldnt really have much to lose so why not do something with out really having much fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment