Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Journal

I cant really think of a time that I have had a really terrible experience at a restaurant but I dont think that I will ever be able to eat at Friday's ever again. I remember it like it was yesterday. My family and I were in Florida and we stopped at the restaurant to get something to eat and it had been the frist time in a long time that I had eaten there. I remembered that I ordered a Burger and I enjoyed it at the time. Everything seemed to be fine but when I got back to the hotel I started to feel really sick. I wasnt sure what it was that was causing this terrible shomach ache but I quickly jumped to a conclusion as I was leaning over the toilet. I cant be exactly sure if it was the food that had made me sick but I couldnt really think of anything else that could have possibly made me this sick. I was throwing up all night and in the small enclosed hotel room all of my family members were feeling just as bad as I was. In morning I was once again ok and able to keep food down but from then on I will never be able to go back to that restaurant and enjoy the food with out worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment