Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Journal

And today is the day that I had been working so hard for. Having my own restaurant has always been a dream of mine and I couldnt actually believe that it was coming true. My friend and I had been working on this concept for quite sometime and worked harder on this than we ever had before. Our restaurant isnt much different when it comes to the menu we have pretty much anything you could ask for from itilian to mexican to of course american but our pride and joy lays in the one of a kind chicken fingers that we produce at our restaurant. We wanted to please every pallet from the gourmet lovers to the pickest of all eaters and our menu seems to fulfilll those needs. Our location is really what sets us apart from most restaurants. In the front we have the normal family looking restaurant with the whole laid back and california feel and in the back we have an open ocean veiw that is breath taking. The restaurant is really centered around the open back part of the building and that it what attracts most of our clients. On a nice sunny day it couldnt get better than to enjoy one of your favorite meals while watching the waves crash onto the sand and feel the nice breeze coming off the water. This restaurant truned out better than I could have ever expected it to and I am so very proud of what I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment